Alliance Activities : Education : Smart Card Training
Online Smart Card Training
Smart cards are now being used globally in financial, healthcare, identity, security, transportation and telecommunications applications. It’s important to be grounded in the basic fundamentals of this emerging and evolving technology.
The online Fundamentals of Smart Card Technology course provides a thorough overview of the state of the smart card industry, the basic components of smart card technology and the applications used throughout the global marketplace. The course covers a broad array of topics from why people are moving to smart cards to how the basic structure of smart card architecture is formed and utilized.
Based on the successful Secure Technology Alliance Educational Institute classes, this course consists of nine modules and takes approximately six hours to complete. Users can enter and exit the course at will and always return to the last viewed page. Topics include:
- Module One: Introduction to Smart Card Technology
- Module Two: Smart Card Security
- Module Three: Contactless Smart Card Technology
- Module Four: Access Control Applications
- Module Five: Biometrics
- Module Six: Public Key Infrastructure
- Module Seven: Smart Card Financial Applications
- Module Eight: Card Issuance and Personalization
- Module Nine: Smart Card Implementation
The online training course costs US$99 per user.
- Click here to enroll and take the Fundamentals of Smart Card Technology Course.