IoT Payments 2017 Conference Speakers to Explore Security, Mobility, Usability of Payments with IoT Devices
Secure Technology Alliance’s newest event to be held October 10-11, 2017 in Austin, Texas
Princeton Junction, N.J., September 7, 2017 – Coming to Austin this October, the Secure Technology Alliance’s IoT Payments 2017 conference is bringing together thought leaders and experts from both the IoT and payments communities to speak on the best strategies for developing solutions that meet the “big three” criteria for IoT payments success: security, mobility and usability. Speakers will discuss the most important developments, innovations and efforts driving secure, seamless IoT payments.
The conference will be held October 10-11, 2017 at the Hyatt Regency Hotel in Austin, Texas. To register, visit www.iot-payments.com. Early bird discounts are available through September 8.
Attendees can gain a deep understanding of IoT payments use cases and emerging technology and security standards from leading industry experts. The two-day conference will include keynotes, panels and featured sessions on IoT payments business models, adoption trends, technology standards and frameworks, security technologies and best practices. The opening day keynote presentations and discussion panel topics include:
- Bringing the Future of Retail Forward – Stephane Wyper, Mastercard
- Digital Currency as a Cyber Security Weapon– Gideon Samid, Bitmint
- IoT Payments Business Models, Use Cases, Adoption Trends– Michael Orlando, Fit Pay
- USIM Model for Securing Connected Cars – Rob Osterwise, AT&T Mobility
- The Connected Home: The Key to Top of Wallet Status – Michael Moeser, Javelin Strategy
- Wearables 101 – Watches, Rings and Things – Bart Van Houk, UL
- Panel: IoT Payments Landscape – Moderator: Randy Vanderhoof, Secure Technology Alliance. Panelists: Marc Keller, Samsung Pay; Brian Russell, G&D Mobile Security
- Panel: Risk-based Payments Security and IoT – Moderator: George Peabody, Glenbrook Partners. Panelists: Jack Jania, Gemalto; Stefania Boiocchi, Infineon
This is the only event focusing on IoT payments, providing unique promotional opportunities for companies in these industries to showcase their products and services. Sponsorship and exhibition information is available at https://www.iot-payments.com/#sponsoring, or by contacting Bryan Ichikawa, [email protected].
For relevant news, resources, expert commentary and thought leadership on the security and privacy of IoT, visit the Secure Technology Alliance’s content portal, IoTSecurityConnection.com.
About the Secure Technology Alliance
The Secure Technology Alliance is a not-for-profit, multi-industry association working to stimulate the understanding, adoption and widespread application of secure solutions, including smart cards, embedded chip technology, and related hardware and software across a variety of markets including authentication, commerce and Internet of Things (IoT).
The Secure Technology Alliance, formerly known as the Smart Card Alliance, invests heavily in education on the appropriate uses of secure technologies to enable privacy and data protection. The Secure Technology Alliance delivers on its mission through training, research, publications, industry outreach and open forums for end users and industry stakeholders in payments, mobile, healthcare, identity and access, transportation, and the IoT in the U.S. and Latin America.
For more information, please visit www.securetechalliance.org.
Montner Tech PR