Montner Tech PR
Recent Press Releases
- 2024 Identity & Payments Summit Agenda Explores How Industries Intersect Through Unified Identity, AI, Faster Payments, Authentication and More (1/22/2024)
- Identity and Access Forum Announces Steering Committee, Unveils Plans for Advancing Secure Identity, Trust Frameworks, Applied Technology and More (1/3/2024)
- US Payments Forum Fall Market Snapshot: The Future of Digital Payments, Biometrics, AI and Mobile Point of Sale (12/6/2023)
- 2024 Identity & Payments Summit Topic Overview: AI’s Impact on Secure Identity, Faster Payments, Mobile Identity and The Future of Authentication (12/6/2023)
- US Payments Forum Resource Seeks to Improve EMV Fleet Testing Efficiency (11/2/2023)
More Recent Press Releases …
Market and Industry Resources
The Secure Technology Alliance addresses a broad number of industries and markets, including payments, government, healthcare, mobile, transit, and Internet of Things (IoT). Media looking for resources on these topics can visit the following links, or reach out to the media contact to be connected with the Alliance’s spokesperson and executive director, Randy Vanderhoof, for expert commentary.
Jason Bohrer has served as the Executive Director for the Secure Technology Alliance and the U.S. Payments Forum since December 2020. Prior to joining the Alliance and the Forum, Mr. Bohrer cultivated a successful 27-year career in domestic and global roles focused on sales, operations and product innovation at companies such as: CPI Card Group, HID Global and Motorola, Inc. He has been actively involved with several key technology transitions across multiple industries including the contact and contactless EMV transitions in the U.S. payments industry and the adoption of smart card and mobile technologies in the global access and identity market. He has a Bachelors degree in Economics from the University of Texas at Austin and was also an inaugural member of the University of Chicago Executive Institute.