News : Press Resources
Vice President, CSCIP
Montner Tech PR
Recent Press Releases
- The Wave of Change in Payments Explored at 10th Annual Secure Technology Alliance Payments Summit in Orlando (4/6/2017)
- New Secure Technology Alliance White Paper Explores Mobile Identity Authentication Drivers, Standards and Implementation Best Practices (3/27/2017)
- New Secure Technology Alliance White Paper Describes the Role of Smart Card Technology to Enhance Security of Blockchain Applications (3/23/2017)
- Secure Technology Alliance and Association for Commuter Transportation Explore Real-World Multimodal Transit Payments in First of Two-Part Resource Series (3/22/2017)
- Smart Card Alliance Becomes Secure Technology Alliance as the Organization Expands Its Mission to Include a Broader View of Security Technologies (3/8/2017)
Market and Industry Resources
The Secure Technology Alliance addresses a broad number of industries and markets, including payments, government, healthcare, mobile, transit, and Internet of Things (IoT). Media looking for resources on these topics can visit the following links, or reach out to the media contact to be connected with the Alliance’s spokesperson and executive director, Randy Vanderhoof, for expert commentary.
- Secure Technology Alliance FAQ
- Contactless Payments Resources
- EMV Connection
- Government ID Resources
- Healthcare ID Resources
- NFC Resources
- Transit Open Payments Resources
- IoT Security Connection
Randy Vanderhoof is the executive director of the Secure Technology Alliance, a not-for-profit, multi-industry association, working to stimulate the understanding, adoption and widespread application of secure solutions, including smart cards, embedded chip technology, and related hardware and software.
The Alliance organization provides a forum for industry stakeholders to collaborate and educate others on the appropriate uses of secure technologies to enable privacy and data protection.
In addition to his leadership role with the Secure Technology Alliance, he is also the Director of the U.S. Payments Forum, an independent, cross-industry organization established to support the alignment of global payment networks, regional payment networks, issuers, processors, merchants, and industry suppliers to promote the efficient, timely, and effective introduction of EMV chip technology and other new and emerging payments technologies in the U.S. that protect the security of, and enhance opportunities for payment transactions within the U.S..
Prior to joining the Smart Card Alliance, he spent a majority of his professional career in management positions with a number of global organizations involving smart card identity and payments technology including IBM Global Smart Card Solutions, First Access, Inc., and Schlumberger (now Gemalto).
Randy is a graduate of Saint Joseph’s University in Philadelphia, PA with a BS in Management Marketing. He received his MBA from Rider University in Lawrenceville, NJ.
|Secure Technology Alliance Horizontal Logo
||Online: 300×92 @ 72 DPI
Print: 300 DPI EPS
|Secure Technology Alliance Vertical Logo
||Online: 300×300 @ 72 DPI
Print: 300 DPI EPS
|Randy Vanderhoof||Online: 150×225 @ 72 DPI
Print: 4″x6″ @ 300 DPI