Welcome New Certification Recipients
Congratulations to the following individuals who recently received their certification credentials (from the period November 1, 2014 – January 15, 2015)
- Muhammad Naumann Ahmed, TSYS*
- Deborah Andreozzi, TSYS*
- Ben Bruno, TSYS*
- Natalie Bullard, TSYS*
- Jessica Burch, TSYS*
- Rico Cantrell, TSYS*
- Audria Crain, TSYS*
- Gus Damian, TSYS*
- Abigail Floyd, TSYS*
- Thomas Fluegel, TSYS*
- Tom Griffith, TSYS*
- Sandra Gunnels, TSYS*
- Joseph Handschu, HQS International
- Megan Hoffer, TSYS*
- Jenifer Kennedy,TSYS*
- Alicia King, TSYS*
- Stacey C. McCarthy, TSYS*
- Andrew Patania, First Data
- Patrick Plazas, TSYS*
- Lance Robinson, TSYS*
- Chadrick Sine, SAIC
- Keith Stephan, TSYS*
- Sean Stern, TSYS*
- Tiffany Szabo, TSYS*
- Kelly Urban, First Data
- Mario Urquilla,Xtrategies, LLC
- Michael J. VanBibber, TSYS*
- Gunvir Baveja, eVigilant.com Inc.
- Kevin Beacom, HID Global
- Thirl Berry, Executive Technologies Corp.
- Ryan Breeden, Pentagon Force Protection Agency*
- Christopher Byron, CertiPath, Inc.
- Aldrich Camat, Department of Homeland Security
- Kathryn Captain, M.C. Dean, Inc.
- Joe Cunetta, Brivo Systems, LLC
- Forrest Davenport, ICF International
- Susan Doherty, Security Install Solutions, Inc.
- Nasir Durrant, Secure Missions Solutions, Inc.*
- David Fick, Pentagon Force Protection Agency*
- Steven Gray, Johnson Control Security Services
- David Harris, HID Global
- Nicholas Johnson, M.C. Dean, Inc.
- Mike Kelley, Secure Mission Solutions, Inc.*
- Dan Novak, Convergint Technologies
- Dwayne M. Pfeiffer, Northrop Grumman IT
- Brandy Sloan, Gallagher Group Limited
- Adam Somers, M.C. Dean
- Nigel Stewart, Secure Missions Solutions, Inc.*
- Darryl Stringfellow, Chenega Management
- Michael Taylor, M.C. Dean, Inc.
- Edward Yu, Secure Missions Solutions, Inc.*
- John Moore, Intercede Limited
- Nicholas C. Wryter, XTec, Incorporated*
* Corporate Training Participant
The video recording of the full-day preconference workshop delivered at the Smart Card Alliance 13th Annual Government Conference, Personal Identity Verification (PIV) in Enterprise Physical Access Control Systems (EPACS),is now posted for LEAP and CSCIP member access. The workshop provides a comprehensive understanding of EPACS architectures, the use of high assurance credentials with EPACS and the impact that this move has on PACS implementation. The workshop has in-depth sessions on EPACS architecture, FICAM-enabled authentication mechanisms, EPACS implementation and PIV credential use, GSA EPACS procurement requirements and the trust ecosystem for Federal credentials.
Presentations from Smart Card Alliance conferences in 2014 have been cataloged and posted for LEAP and CSCIP member access. The presentations cover a wealth of topics including EMV, mobile/NFC, biometrics, cybersecurity, identity and access control applications, healthcare and smart card and related technology standards.
The Smart Card Alliance Payments Council published a new white paper, Technologies for Payment Fraud Prevention: EMV, Encryption and Tokenization, in November 2014. The white paper provides an educational resource on the role of EMV, encryption and tokenization for securing the payments infrastructure and preventing payment fraud.
CSCIP/Payments Upcoming Training and Exam Dates
If you are planning on taking the training and/or exam at next month’s Payments Summit in Salt Lake City, make sure you are registered and have set up a reminder in your calendar:
- CSCIP/P – Monday, February 2 (training class), Tuesday, February 3 (exam)
A complete list of all CSCIP and related trainings and exams (CSCIP, CSCIP/G and CSCIP/P is available on our website.
Visit the CSCIP portion of the website for more information.
CSEIP Upcoming Training and Exam Dates
We have posted the full schedule of 2015 dates for this three-day course, which includes two days of training, with the exam scheduled for the third and final day. All courses will be held in Gaithersburg, MD, about 30 minutes from Washington, DC. Courses are scheduled each month and fill up quickly; if interested, consider signing up for these upcoming sessions:
- CSEIP Training and Exam – February 10-12, 2015
- CSEIP Training and Exam – March 3-5, 2015
- CSEIP Training and Exam – March 24-26, 2015
Download the CSEIP application – Fillable Word Form, PDF
Visit the CSEIP portion of the website for more information.
See Who Is Certified
View the complete list of CSCIP and CSEIP members. You can sort the list by individual name, company name, or date of certification.
Are you a LEAP member or CSCIP/CSEIP certified and can’t remember your password to log in to the members-only section of our website? (Hint: your user name is your email address.) If you can’t locate it, please email Nicole Lauzon for assistance.
Promote Your Certification
If you have a CSCIP or CSEIP designation, be sure to promote your certification in your signature in all of your email and hard copy correspondence, as well as on business cards and letterhead. If you need a copy of a specific logo credential, please email Shelbey Votapek to request one.