Benefits of Membership in the Secure Technology Alliance
Membership and participation in Alliance activities enables organizations of all sizes, and their respective individual members, in all industries to not only be at the forefront of digital security and payments, but to help shape it by sharing expertise, debating with industry thought leaders and influencing industry best practices.
Implementer members take away the knowledge to build business strategies needed to implement secure solutions and protect their valuable intellectual property, data and other assets. Technology providers take away insights to help differentiate and commercialize their products and services in the fast-changing connected environment. The Alliance also provides important business networking opportunities to exchange information and develop contacts.
Member benefits include:
- Gaining the insights required to build the business strategies needed to implement secure solutions and commercialize products and services
- Enjoying networking opportunities to establish valuable business contacts and learn from peers and industry thought leaders
- Gaining up-to-date, valuable market intelligence and collaborating to solve industry issues through participation in the influential industry and technology councils
- Contributing unique perspectives to trusted educational assets such as white papers, FAQs and position statements
- Speaking, networking, and providing and receiving business strategy insights at Alliance events
- Influencing best practices and standards within the digital security and payments industries and participating in Alliance-driven industry and government outreach
- Taking advantage of individual and workforce professional development through training and certification programs
- Enjoying access to and ability to influence highly-cited educational resources
More Benefits by Membership Level
The Secure Technology Alliance offers five levels of membership for organizations of all sizes who want to be at the forefront of digital security, and receive valuable insight, benefits, and opportunities from participation in the Alliance. Any individual, student, firm, partnership, incorporated industry association, college or university, or governmental body may apply for membership.
All levels of membership include complimentary passes to in-person and virtual events, complimentary LEAP membership, the opportunity to participate in an unlimited number of working committees, and access to exclusive Alliance deliverables through collaboration portal and a members-only website. All benefits are listed below.