The Mobile Driver’s License and Ecosystem: Privacy and Trust in the mDL Ecosystem
The Secure Technology Alliance Identity Council hosted the third webinar in its series on mobile driver’s licenses on September 29, 2020. The third webinar in the Secure Technology Alliance Identity Council’s mobile driver’s license (mDL) webinar series, “Privacy and Trust in the mDL Ecosystem,” focused on the features of the mDL and capabilities needed in the ecosystem to protect citizen privacy and enable relying party trust in the mobile identity. Topics included:
- Privacy-enhancing features of ISO 18013-5 compliant mDLs
- Expected mDL trust model in a federated environment
- Identity proofing and mDL issuance processes and relying party trust
- Testing and certification of mDL processes and solutions
Webinar Q&A Only
Speakers for the webinar were: Arjan Geluk, UL; Ted Sobel, DHS; Matt Thompson, IDEMIA; Randy Vanderhoof, Secure Technology Alliance; Christopher Williams, Exponent; John Wunderlich, Kantara Initiative.
Webinar Series Recordings
Previous webinars in the series have been recorded for playback.
- April 30, 2020 – Introduction to the mDL
- May 28, 2020 – mDL Use Cases on Day One and Beyond