LEAP provides resources and materials including white papers, FAQs, position papers and archives of webinars, workshops and conference proceedings in the access security, payments, identity, healthcare, mobile and transportation markets. These materials are updated regularly, and therefore provide the latest facts, figures and industry information.
If you are a full-time professional working in the global smart card industry, you are eligible to apply for LEAP membership.
LEAP members have exclusive access to online educational and networking services including:
- LEAP member-only web site
- LEAP social networking service where members can create personal profiles, post messages, create special interest groups, search other LEAP members, and link to industry resources
- LEAP member-only access to an online library of Secure Technology Alliance reports, white papers, research, webinars, and past presentations
- LEAP member-only networking receptions at selected conference events
Among the most valuable benefits of LEAP membership is eligibility to apply for and maintain acceptance in the Certified Smart Card Industry Professional (CSCIP) smart card training and professional certification program, and take the CSCIP certification exam once accepted into the CSCIP program.
LEAP members can also access materials available through the Institute for Advanced Payments and Identity Security.
LEAP membership has an annual fee that is separate and distinct from individual or corporate membership in the Secure Technology Alliance.
- Individuals who are employed by Secure Technology Alliance member organizations receive a discount to join LEAP; discounted annual dues are $200 per year
- Individuals who are not employed by Secure Technology Alliance member organizations are welcome to join LEAP; annual dues are $300 per year
Full-time professionals working in the global smart card industry are eligible for LEAP membership. This holds true whether or not your employer is a Secure Technology Alliance member.