Attendees of the webinar will come away with a better understanding of:
- The prevalence of card-not-present fraud after the migration to EMV and the recent increase following the pandemic, including the impact on stakeholders
- Dynamic security code card technology and how the cards work
- Benefits of dynamic security code cards, including increased security, a familiar consumer experience and transparency to merchants
- Advantages of dynamic security code cards for issuers, merchants, and consumers
- Stakeholder implementation considerations
Webinar speakers were: Jason Bohrer, Secure Technology Alliance; Francine Dubois, IDEMIA; Gerry Glindro, IDEMIA; Cyril Lalo, Ellipse; Oliver Manahan, Infineon Technologies; Tom Rapkoch, Visa.