How to Plan, Procure and Deploy a PIV-Enabled Physical Access Control System
The Secure Technology Alliance Access Control Council held a six-part webinar series on how to plan, procure and implement PIV1-enabled physical access control systems (PACS) for government facilities. The series was created for systems engineers, facility managers, physical security personnel, and other government facilities’ stakeholders.
Webinar sessions feature industry and government experts covering:
- Identifying stakeholders involved in deploying a PIV-enabled PACS
- Planning implementation: facility characterization and risks
- Establishing the project scope
- Developing and implementing the procurement strategy
- Deploying the chosen solution
- Reviewing use cases and agency lessons learned
Recordings of completed webinars are available.
- Part 1: How to Plan, Procure and Deploy a PIV-Enabled Physical Access Control System
- Part 2: Facility Characterization and Risk Management
- Part 3: Establishing the Project Scope
- Part 4: Developing the Procurement Strategy
- Part 5: Implementing the Solution
- Part 6: Use Cases and Lessons Learned