July 2021 Monthly Member Bulletin
- Council projects. A summary of all active Council projects is posted on the Secure Technology Alliance members-only site.
- The Access Control Council published a white paper on access control with mobile devices.
- The Identity Council submitted an industry response to the DHS request for comment, “Minimum Standards for Driver’s Licenses and Identification Cards Acceptable by Federal Agencies for Official Purposes; Mobile Driver’s Licenses.” The Council is also discussing new projects related to accelerating mDL implementation in the U.S. Monthly mDL project calls present the status of projects and include guest speakers presenting different aspects of mDL implementation using the ISO 18013-5 standard.
- The Payments Council completed a webinar on dynamic security code cards.
- The Transportation Council is finalizing the emerging MaaS ecosystem white paper.
If you would like to participate in a Secure Technology Alliance Council, please contact Devon Rohrer, [email protected]. The full list of active Council projects is available on the Alliance members-only site.
Congratulations New Certificants
Jacob Winbury, Adept Patriot Services, LLC
Scott Agans, Genetec Inc.
Scott Chetwynd, ICF International
Marc Fain, M.C. Dean, Inc.
Matthew Palmer, M.C. Dean, Inc.
Christian Grohmann, Force Security Solutions
Brett Howard, Integrated Security Solutions, Inc.
John Placious, Integrated Security Technologies, Inc.
Scott Hunter, Johnson Controls
Joseph Stinnett, Johnson Controls
Richard Dietz, M.C. Dean, Inc.
Nasir Durrani, M.C. Dean, Inc.
Paul Hagen, M.C. Dean, Inc.
Nigel Stewart, M.C. Dean, Inc.
Duane Poliey, RedTop Group
James Burke, SynchroCyber Corporation
Richard Case, System Engineering, Inc.
Edward Yu, U.S. Department of Defense
Anthony Shields, Xator Corporation
Current Training and Exam Dates
The following dates have been announced for CSEIP training. Class sizes have been reduced to six people per class due to COVID-19 health guidelines and safety concerns. As a result, classes are selling out faster than they have in the past, so we are advising organizations to make their reservations in advance of future security system contracts and installations.
- CSEIP Certification Course, August 17-19, 2021 – only two seats left
- CSEIP Recertification Course, August 27, 2021
Follow the Alliance on Social Media
The Secure Technology Alliance has an active presence on social media. Here are some ways for you to interact with the organization: