Cardlogix M.O.S.T. Toolz Development Kit
Now a Standalone Solution
Irvine, CA, August 25, 2009 – CardLogix, a leading manufacturer of smart cards and software, announced today that its M.O.S.T. Toolz™ is now a standalone Software Development Kit. M.O.S.T. Toolz enables the development of microprocessor-based smart card systems for Secure ID/Access, Healthcare, and many other applications. Now a full-featured development platform, M.O.S.T. Toolz includes an enhanced Card Configuration Utility that manages the creation of a secure card and system even better than before. This award-winning solution, first introduced in 2000, is behind thousands of successful, multifunction smart card system deployments. The M.O.S.T. platform consists of software and hardware that accelerate smart card system development.
The platform includes the M.O.S.T. Toolz Card Configuration Utility, featuring:
- On-Card Data and Security Modeler to set up files and configure all security parameters, such as encryption and permissions, for each file.
- On-Card Data Editor for real time loading and editing of card data, enabling better visibility of a card’s interaction with secondary applications.
- Card File List and Label Manager with a memory resource organizer for better management of card files as they are matched to other software applications.
The kit also features:
- A choice of three reader types: ExpressCard, PCMCIA, or USB
- CardLogix Winplex® API Middleware for rapid application development
- Five microprocessor card types
- Programming examples in Visual Basic, C++, and .NET
- A new PC/SC control utility for third-party hardware support
Additionally, M.O.S.T. Toolz provides full support for Windows XP, Vista, and Server 2003, as well as support for all latest-generation CardLogix cards and file types, including extended file types.
The CardLogix worldwide network of Smart Partners, who specialize in the integration and selling of smart card- based solutions, have been evaluating and placing orders for M.O.S.T. Toolz, which also features new retail packaging to support partner marketing.
M.O.S.T. Toolz sells for a suggested retail price range of $129 to $149, depending on the type of reader, and can be ordered from the company’s webstore at http://www.cardlogix.com/products/software/devtools.asp and our sales office at (949) 380-1312. For more information about M.O.S.T. Toolz, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
About CardLogix Corporation
Founded in 1994, CardLogix is an ISO 9001/2000 Quality manufacturer of smart cards and software for the secure transaction of data and value. CardLogix smart card platforms empower applications such as Healthcare, Secure ID/Access, Mobile Telecom, Stored Value and Loyalty throughout the world, making every transaction safer and easier. Millions of customers in 36 countries trust CardLogix smart cards daily. For more information, please visit http://www.cardlogix.com.